Weekly Rebate Bonus Program with 22Bet
What is better than getting a rebate every week? Sounds great, right? 22Bet offers a great deal for you known as the Weekly Rebate Bonus Program. In this program, you can get a weekly cash rebate of 0.3% on your sports bets.
- You must place a bet on an event with odds of at least 1.50.
- Maximum rebate amount is 350,000 HUF.
- Minimum rebate amount in 350 HUF.
Weekly Rebate Bonus
You can enjoy some great deals while placing bets on sports with 22Bet. In the weekly rebate bonus program, you can get a weekly cash rebate of 0.3% on your sports bets. Every week, the site calculates the total amount you spent on bets over the course of the previous week.
Terms and Conditions:
- The weekly rebate is 0.3% of the total amount of bets placed the previous week.
- The minimum rebate amount is 350 HUF.
- The maximum rebate amount you can receive is 350 000 HUF.
- The rebate will automatically be credited to your account every Tuesday.
- The total amount of valid bets is calculated based on the number of such bets placed from 00:00:00 on Monday until 23:59:59 on Sunday (GMT+7) of a given week.
- In order to redeem the bonus, you must place a bet on a sporting event with odds of at least 1.50.
- Only bets placed with real money will be included in this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any existing welcome bonuses.
- Refunded bets do not apply.
- The Company reserves the right to request proof of ID from customers before crediting rebates to them.
- Bets with refunds at odds of 1.00, placed on both outcomes in two-way bets or eGames and Virtual Sports will not be counted or be held eligible for the rebate bonus.
So what are you waiting for? Grab this fantastic weekly rebate bonus to get some cashback and enjoy your bets that you place along the week. For more of such amazing casino deals, promotions, and bonuses, visit our comprehensive list of online casino bonuses.
- Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Caribbean Netherlands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curaçao Czechia Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic DR Congo East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Eswatini Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Macedonia Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Réunion Romania Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Sweden Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay US Virgin Islands Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Viet Nam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe