2022 Afcon Betting Promo: Hurry Up to Get 5% Cashback
Place bets starting with the 1/8 finals matches and take part in the 2022 AFCON betting promo. Take your chance to get 5% Cashback.
- The Africa Cup of Nations finals is here!
- Get 5% Cashback-Free Bet up to €20 from your turnover!
- Enjoy the best moments!
Place bets starting with the 1/8 finals matches on Vbet Sportsbook. Join the 2022 AFCON betting promo and get 5% cashback, a free bet of up to €20! Amazing, isn’t it? So, don’t miss your chance to check details and get ready for extra shares.
- Get 5% Cashback up to €20 on 1/8 finals bets.
- 5% Cashback up to €20 on 1/4 finals bets.
- Plus 5% Cashback up to €20 on 1/2 finals bets.
- And 5% Cashback up to €20 from your turnover on the final match’s bets.
2022 AFCON betting promo: How to join the fun?
Vbet Sportsbook wants to make your days happier. So, don’t miss to join the fun now. Take part in the 2022 AFCON betting promo now! Share the offer information with your friend also. You should simply place a bet on any Africa of Nations match to get your extra share.
- Min bet – €2
- Min odds – 1.5
- Market – Pre-match/Live
- In case of Multiple bets, min 1 event must be of 1.5+ odds
How to use free bets? Keep reading!
- Free Bet max amount – €20
- Free Bet has no restrictions
- Valid for 7 days
Furthermore, Vbet Sportsbook will credit the free bet within 24 hours after the end of each round. So, each of you can get a Free Bet max of 1 time per round.
Vbet Sportsbook is one of the most popular sportsbooks nowadays. The latest online sportsbook bonus guides are a huge help for you to find new deals every day. Remember, Vbet is also offering the most interesting promotions. Find a minute to check the website every day, and believe me, you will be happy! You will find new deals and bonuses amazing games, offers, and even more. Don’t forget also about the Vbet Sportsbook review.
- Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Caribbean Netherlands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czechia Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic DR Congo East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Eswatini Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Gambia Georgia Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Jamaica Japan Jersey Kazakhstan Kenya Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Macedonia Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea South Sudan Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay US Virgin Islands Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Viet Nam Western Sahara Zambia Zimbabwe