Do you want to wager on the UCL for the first time? Here is your ultimate guide that explains everything related to the European football competition. Let’s see how to bet on Champions League 2021!
The UEFA Champions League is one of the biggest football competitions in Europe. It is also one of the most favorite punters’ choices at online sportsbook sites. Every year, millions of bettors try to predict the outcome of the next match and guess the winner of the whole tournament. Wanna join the party? Let’s see how to bet on Champions League 2021!
All you need to know about the UEFA Champions League
Before checking online betting guides for beginners, it is important to learn everything that can help you during betting on the Champions League. Let’s dig deeper into the history and main principles of the UCL.
So, the Champions League is an annual football competition held among clubs from European countries. It is organized by UEFA with 79 top-tier teams competing for the right to reach the group stage. The competition was first held in 1955 as the European Champion Clubs’ Cup, (or European Cup). Since then, the Champions League has changed its format several times.
Nowadays, UCL is known as the competition with a preliminary round, qualifying/play-off rounds starting in June and followed by a group stage. Then, 32 teams are divided into 8 groups of four teams and play each other in a double round-robin system. The 16 winners & runners-up proceed to the knockout phase that leads to semi-finals and a final match in May or June next year.
UCL betting tips
Now, let’s proceed to the UCL betting tips. How to bet on Champions League 2021 and the next competitions as well? Here are some rules that will come in handy for every beginner punter.
- Follow online betting industry news to stay tuned to the latest updates. The UCL matches take place every week except for the Christmas holidays and the following winter break. So, there are always new updates & odds on the possible winners.
- Find a good online sportsbook that reflects all the changes in odds and offers to bet on every single match of the UCL. The following sportsbooks are the best if you want to bet on the Champions League: 1xBet, 22Bet, Bet365, Intertops, Unibet.
- Palace stakes on the favorites as close to the date as possible. If so, you will see the clearest picture of favorites & outsiders and decide who is worth betting on. Apart from the winner of the match, you can also use side bets to multiply your profit.
- Try live betting on the Champions League as it significantly increases your winning chances. Live sportsbooks allow you to decide who to support during the game and make the best decision regarding betting.
- Finally, you can use a comprehensive sports betting bonus list to use various bonuses and promotions to bet on one of the biggest football tournaments in the world.
How to bet on Champions League 2021?
Betting on the 2021 UCL is in its full flow. Almost every single sportsbook offers betting odds on the Champions League nowadays. You can choose 1xBet sportsbook to wager on the competition as it has the most updated odds as well as the widest variety of side bets.
On April 6, the quarterfinal of the 2021 UCL will start. We already know all the clubs that will compete for the right to process to the semi-final. They are Real Madrid v Liverpool, Chelsea v Portu, PSG v Bayern M, Man City v Borussia D.
The semi-finals of the UEFA CL 2021 will take place on April 27 and May 4. The final is scheduled for May 29 with Bayern Munich leading the best odds to win the tournament and defend their title.