Live dealer casino software makes it possible to play gambling games from home and interact with real people. What do you need to know about it? Check out the brief explanation of the most popular software providers, their best games, and how they make your live casino experience better.
About live dealer casino software providers
What are live casino games? They are what they mean – games played live (in real-time) and with real, human hosts. In these games, players compete against each other and/or professional dealers instead of computers. To do so, they sign up for online casinos that provide players with the possibility to follow real-time broadcasts of games like poker, roulette, craps, and other popular live games.
Like items in a supermarket, live casino games are provided by different companies. Basically, they are the same products players can choose from to find the best and the most fitting ones. Thus, live roulette games at three different casino sites can be provided by three different companies. There can be a reverse situation where three online casinos offer players from different casinos to join the same broadcast to compete for the jackpot.
So, as you might have understood, live dealer casino software providers are the ones who make these games available for players. Most beginner players think that online casinos provide live tables themselves, but they don’t. Casinos work with gaming companies who provide them with software (and hardware) necessary to organize a live game. In other words, live game providers give casinos access to their studios, cameras, tables, dealers, and so on. Online casinos, in their turn, offer broadcasts of live games to their registered players.
Top-10 live dealer games software providers
As live gambling is getting more popular day by day, there is a large number of live dealer casino software providers trying to take their place in the sun. However, not all companies offer great real dealer games. We have listed ten popular, time-tested, and reputable gaming providers in the live gambling industry. Live games labeled with their trademark are always highly rated at online casinos.
Hollywood Live Games
Extreme Live Gaming
How can I spot a high-quality live casino game?
Live dealer casino software providers are trying their best to produce high-quality games for players. But how do you know that these games are good? Below you will find basic features live casino games must have to give you an unforgettable experience.
- Stream quality. This is probably the most important thing all live casino games must provide. Good gaming companies make sure their services have ultra-high speed and quality as this is what makes virtual gambling feel realistic. However, players also need to make sure their Internet connection is good enough.
- Device compatibility. Live casino games should ideally be available for players on any device. PCs, laptops, smartphones – players deserve to have a chance to play their favorite games with real dealers on any device, so providers and casinos need to make it possible.
- Variety of games. Top live dealer casino software providers specialize in various games, starting with live poker and ending with unique game shows. This is not mandatory, but it shows how diverse and professional companies do their job.
- Professional dealers. Nice and smiley dealers make half of the success of live casino games, but this isn’t it. The best gaming companies obviously hire the best dealers that are well-trained and know their job. Also, they need to know how to keep the player’s attention during the gameplay.
- Permanent availability. Finally, all live dealer casino games must be available for players whenever they want to play. It means that dealers work 24/7. The company’s responsibility is to make sure that there are three-four professionals to replace each other in a studio.