Tired of mainstream casino games? Learn how to play craps and win at this popular dice game at online casinos. In this guide, you will find the most important rules of craps to remember.
Have you ever heard of craps? This is a game of chase that is played in land-based casinos and various gambling platforms. Craps is the most famous dice game but it is not as popular as other casino games: poker, roulette, baccarat. Therefore, not all gamblers know how to play craps. Learn the basic rules and tips of the game and use the latest online casino game promotions to play craps for real money.
The basic rules of craps
So, craps is a dice game that is played with a pair of dice. The game is held at a table with a special layout. A typical craps game in a casino involves a player, a dealer, a box person, and a stick person. While everything is clear with the first two participants, you need to know who the last two employees are.
- In craps, a box person is someone who is in charge of chips on the table. Also, he/she supervises the game and solves any problems if needed.
- A stick person is someone who handles the proposition bets at the table.
If you play craps online, there is no one except for you playing the game. You play it like a video game but for real money. However, if you play live dealer craps at online casinos, there will be a human host.
The aim of the game is to correctly predict the outcome of the roll of a pair of dice using the table layout. You need to wager on what dice combination you think will appear the next time the dice is thrown. To win, you have to roll that same number again before a seven is rolled.
How to play craps – a step-by-step guide
Like most dice games, craps are based on predicting the numbers. However, this is just a concept of the game you need to know before you play it for real money. Here is your step-by-step guide on how to play craps:
- Sign up for an online casino that offers craps (online or live).
- Place a bet using casino chips on the pass line on the craps table layout.
- The pass sequence starts with a so-called “come-out roll” and the dealer rolls the dice.
- Pass players win if the roll shows 7 or 11 and lose if it shows 2, 3, or 12. Any other number on the dice is “the point”.
- If the dealer rolls a point number during the come-out roll, he keeps throwing the dice until either the same number is rolled again to win an even-money payout, or 7 is rolled to lose.
Where to play craps online for real money?
There is quite a big number of casino sites that offer craps games. You can play online craps automatically or join the table in a live game – it’s up to you. Regardless of the way you play craps, you need to know what are the best sites to play with real money. We recommend choosing one of the following online casinos for playing craps: 1xBet Casino, 22Bet Casino, Intertops Casino, 888casino, Betway Casino.